Digilogic DVB-RCS Demodulator is a low-complexity high-performance solution that allows for symbol rates of up to 4MSymb/s on state-of-the-art KU060 FPGAs.
DVB-RCS is the first standard to adopt the high performance 16-states turbo codes. QPSK help to increase spectral efficiency even further. The outstanding error correction performance of the DVB-RCS turbo code makes it the ideal candidate for further applications where high spectral efficiency is key for lowering costs.
- Satellite communication (Return Channel, Interactive Services, Professional Services)
- Compliant with ETSI EN 301 790 standard Version 1.4.1
- Supports QPSK
- Easy-to-use AXI4-Stream input/output/configuration interfaces
- Provides interpolated and gain adjusted ZF baseband signal.
- Frame-to-frame configuration of waveform ID
- The modulator contains scrambler, CRC encoder, turbo encoder, framer, bit mapper, baseband filter, and gain adjustment.
- Low-power and low-complexity design
- Available for KU060 Xilinx FPGAs
- Deliverable includes VHDL source code or synthesized netlist