Digilogic DVB-S2 Demodulator is a low-complexity high-performance solution that allows for symbol rates of up to 30MSymb/s on state-of-the-art KU035, KU040 and KU060 FPGAs. DVB-S2 is the next generation satellite transmission standard. It is purely a digital baseband core.
- Satellite communication (Digital Video Broadcasting, Interactive Services, News Gathering, Professional Services)
- Nanosatellite and CubeSat devices
- Compliant with ETSI EN 302 307 Version 1.2.1
- Supports ACM mode
- Support for QPSK, 8-PSK
- Support for Short Frame (16200 bits) and Normal Frame (64800 bits)
- The demodulator contains radio interface, decimator, timing recovery, equalizer, frame acquisition, and carrier recovery
- Demodulator performs and supports spectrum inversion, DC offset correction, I/Q imbalance correction, decimation, coarse frequency estimation, timing recovery, matched filtering, down sampling, frame synchronization, PL descrambling, fine frequency correction, phase correction, automatic gain control, and PL deframing.
- Low-power and low-complexity design
- Very fast synchronization due to different sets of filter coefficients for acquisition and tracking mode
- Available for KU060 Xilinx FPGAs
- Deliverable includes VHDL source code or synthesized netlist