By frequency response, we mean the response characteristics of the system when subject to sinusoidal inputs. The input frequency is varied, and the output characteristics are computed or represented as a function of the frequency. Frequency response analysis provides useful insights into stability and performance characteristics of the control system.
Benefits of Frequency Response Analyzer:
- Use of the non-intrusive Swept Sine Frequency Response Analysis method.
- True-value results due to accurate reproducibility.
- Measurement in both time and frequency domain simultaneously.
- Creative and User friendly software: fast, easy and efficient handling.
- Extremely small sized unit through use of leading-edge technology.
- Portability of the system due to the form factor of the setup.
- Delivered in complete firm arrangement designed for field use.
- Scalability of the setup to include additional channels.
A Frequency Response Analyzer measures the gain and phase response characteristics with respect to frequency of the device or system under test, by applying a frequency swept sine wave to it and examining its response signal.
- Transformer Condition Analysis
- Actuator Systems Validation
- Validation of Guidance Systems
- Power Supply Testing
This product meets the requirements of the following standards of safety for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use:
- IEC 61010-1, EN 61010-1, UL 61010-1, CSA 61010-1