Frequency Response Analyzer
By frequency response, we mean the response characteristics of the system when subject to sinusoidal inputs. The input frequency is varied, and the output characteristics are computed or represented as a function of the frequency. Frequency response analysis provides useful insights into stability and performance characteristics of the control system.
Benefits of FRA:
- Use of the non-intrusive Swept Sine Frequency Response Analysis method.
- True-value results due to accurate reproducibility.
- Measurement in both time and frequency domain simultaneously.
- Creative and User friendly software: fast, easy and efficient handling.
- Extremely small sized unit through use of leading-edge technology.
- Portability of the system due to the form factor of the setup.
- Delivered in complete firm arrangement designed for field use.
- Scalability of the setup to include additional channels.
A Frequency Response Analyzer measures the gain and phase response characteristics with respect to frequency of the device or system under test, by applying a frequency swept sine wave to it and examining its response signal.
Application Areas of FRA:
- Transformer Condition Analysis
- Actuator Systems Validation
- Validation of Guidance Systems
- Power Supply Testing
This product meets the requirements of the following standards of safety for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use:
- IEC 61010-1, EN 61010-1, UL 61010-1, CSA 61010-1