Digilogic’s Radar Training Simulator is an integrated hardware and software solution for training the radar operator for an effective learning experience as in real time operation. It is loaded with many features including multiple radar signal simulation, multiple target simulation, Doppler, ECM Jamming and more. It offers detailed explanations, self-testing and unlimited practice. The tutorial uses simplified radar screens and controls, with an emphasis on understanding the movements of targets and the appropriate responses, while the Simulator presents highly realistic radar displays and a full set of controls for totally absorbing practice.
Benefits of our Radar Training Simulator:
- Training using different types of radar features
- Understanding Radar processing
- By varying radar waveform properties, effective training on target detection on radar screen and detection properties.
- Learning on effects of Low, Medium and High PRF and PW on target detection.
- Learning on effects of deceptive jamming (RGPO/I, VGPO/I and MFT) on target detection.
- Learning on effects of target detection on radar console, when noise jamming enabled targets.
- Training on target detection in different clutter conditions.
- Built-in Radar analysis tools
- PPI, B-Scan and A-Scan displays
Multiple Radar Scenario Simulation:
- Capability for generating four different Radars in an instantaneous bandwidth of upto 160 MHz. User shall be able to configure 1 to 4 radars and all the radar signals can co-exist in time within an instantaneous bandwidth of 160 MHz. The bandwidth of each radar may vary up to a maximum of 40 MHz depending on signal parameters configured. The bandwidth of each radar may be different from one another.
- Each of the parameters of simulated Radar, i.e., Frequency, Intra pulse and Inter pulse characteristics, Radar’s antenna pattern and scan pattern shall be programmable.
- In multi-radar scenario, Maximum of 50dB Dynamic range can be simulated
- The inter pulse duration among the multiple radar signals shall be configurable & provision shall exist to give time difference among the radar signals in the simulated scenario.
- User shall be able to simulate Pulse over Pulse and Pulse over CW scenarios where the pulses from different radars may co-exist in time and ensure zero pulse drop rate for up to 4 radars. User shall be able to program the start time of individual radar.
- The software shall be capable of creating a library of Radars, with configurable Radar parameters. The User shall have a provision to select radars from this library and create a Test Plan for Multi-Radar Scenario. Provision shall exist to save the Test Plans created and invoke a Test plan of interest.
|RF Outputs Connectors
|O/P Power Range
|RF Power Resolution
|RF Power Level Accuracy
|Pulse Modulation Specifications
|Number of Radars
|Pulse Drop Indication of % of pulses being dropped
|Provision for Prioritization of Radars